Something You Dont See Everyday

Harritwo

Chief Petty Officer
This is a fellow that has a serious addiction also, Not sure i have ever seen anything like this before.

Attachments

• photo234079.jpg
    photo234079.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
This is a fellow that has a serious addiction also, Not sure i have ever seen anything like this before.

Harritwo, yes pretty unique for sure. Another iboater posted this a few days or more ago as well. I have to wonder how he will back the boat down the ramp though. :noidea:

StingrayMike

Petty Officer 1st Class
Harritwo, yes pretty unique for sure. Another iboater posted this a few days or more ago as well. I have to wonder how he will back the boat down the ramp though. :noidea:

He can just line it up and back down. Horses, especially used by the amish can back up with carts and/or wagons can back up and turn.

jbcurt00

Staff member
3rd post of that pix, once in RNJs Random topc and 2 whole topics of its own.

Guess you can see it everyday.

Harritwo

Chief Petty Officer
Well JB, guess I need to read more posts. I missed them but enjoyed the laugh of this.

S.A. Baker

Petty Officer 1st Class
Is there an outboard on the back of that boat? That's an Amish no no! I live in the middle of Amish country in s.e. Mn. .....but I havn't yet seen one towing a boat! I have seen them back out of some tough spots though....well trained animals!