My Friend Sasto

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander
After growing up fishing with grandpa, later in life after experiencing a tragedy I decided life is short and bought a boat or two and joined this wonderful forum.

Captain Sasto joined a year after I, but unlike me he is a professional and his wealth of knowledge here is a legend.

My mom loved to travel the Caribbean, after she died I said to my brother she always wanted to take us lets go. I posted on the destination page if your going to go where would you go? Thanks to Sasto's recommendation we went on the adventure of a lifetime, had so much fun we did it again.

He is one of my best friends ever that I have never actually met face to face, hopefully one day soon that will change!

aspeck

Staff member
I have had the pleasure of meeting, and fishing with, the captain. He is a great guy. Looking forward to spending time with him again next time I am on the east FL coast.

sasto

Captain
Such kind words, Swabbie. I just may be headed back that way soon. I've been asked to take a boat south several times lately. I've been tied up too much lately working on the two boats I captain to leave. Looking forward to seeing you...Hopefully in the Carib!

Hope to see you again, Art. Your a great man!

aspeck

Staff member
All this mutual admiration isn't starting to get weird, is it? :eek::D;)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Besides, how big can Art's head get before it explodes!:eek::attention::lol:

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander
Such kind words, Swabbie. I just may be headed back that way soon. I've been asked to take a boat south several times lately. I've been tied up too much lately working on the two boats I captain to leave. Looking forward to seeing you...Hopefully in the Carib!

Hope to see you again, Art. Your a great man!

Let's go.....Deb and I have made the somewhat sad/happy decision that we are going to leave the broken State of Illinois and the broken United States of America.

The Caribbean is our destination of choice, we are planning on some trips to checks things out starting this spring.

You have a lot on your plate, but it sure would be fun if we a could all go on a adventure together!