NFL - Week 10

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I hear there's a game going on. Had a complaint that there was no Week 10 thread......:facepalm: It's late, so this will be short and sweet. Musky is still on top! :D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
And you might be staying on top picking the Bills, Musky.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I almost changed my pick just before kick off ... :facepalm:
It was either pick the team we just beat or pick the team we should have beat ...

GA_Boater

I fully intended to change to the Bills. But I was laughing too much while watching the Big Bang Theory and the chance slipped right by.

I know you've all heard similar stories before. But this one is true! Promise!

Congrats to those with the winning pick last night. :tongue:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I fully intended to change to the Bills. But I was laughing too much while watching the Big Bang Theory and the chance slipped right by.

I know you've all heard similar stories before. But this one is true! Promise!

Congrats to those with the winning pick last night. :tongue:

And we've heard that too! Lol I see The Admiral picked the Bills too......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The Admiral, was GA gonna change his pick to the Bills??????????:noidea::yo:

Make sure GA takes you someplace nice.....:hungry:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Haha.......

Surf and turf? I'm big on both. Just had steak and shrimp a couple nites ago. Yummmmm. I love my crustaceans......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I knew I left myself wide open.......... 'Speck must not be available or he'd jump on the wagon.....

aspeck

Staff member
Dang it, am I too late to push Crusty Musky off the cliff? Been a busy day ... hunting, hosting a banquet, etc. Got home in time to see the end of the MI v Indiana game while I was cooking supper for my wonderful wife... but I am back with enough energy to give Crusty Musky a push ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So did any deer pass by ya while you were asleep in your stand, Speck????

Watching MN/IA. 14 - 14. MN looks pretty good...... Lots of offense for both...

So much for the "nite on the town", GA........ Admiral's loss......

GA_Boater

Never too late, 'speck Heave, heave. LOL

Don't worry, Musky. She won't forget! My loss except she's more than worth it. A Win-Win!

aspeck

Staff member
It was too windy for the tree stand (you know, the one my neighbor fell out of) so I stayed on the ground. Walking in I kicked up 2. They walked away, but it was too dark to get a good look at them or to get a shot. They hung around for about 15 minutes at about 20 yards before walking away, but just could not move or get a look at them in the dark. After they moved off I traveled the last 25 yards to my ground hiding place, only to see, when light came, that the 2 deer I kicked up had been bedded down 10 feet in both directions from where I was currently standing.:facepalm: Did not seen another deer till I had to get ready for the banquet ... it was only an hour and a half of daylight hunting ... (Where is jrttoday? Guess we hijacked the NFL thread to deer hunting ...)