Nascar Race #35 - "I Will Hit Him On Purpose If I Can Get To Homestead" 500 - Phoenix

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
And JJ speeding on pit road. He was only keeping up with the pace car. LOL

GA_Boater

The first real caution tonight. Stenhouse and Gase try to occupy the same place on the track.. That never works!

aspeck

Staff member
With the rain coming and in the middle of green flag pit stops, this yellow could have huge implications on the race ...

GA_Boater

Sure could. As it stands now, Gordon, Harvick, Busch18 and Truex lead the Chase. About 110 laps to go, well past halfway.

GA_Boater

Restart with 98 to go and rain is right there over the hill!

Never mind - It's raining.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Looks like this race is over! What a way to go into the championship race!

GA_Boater

It;s over. Gordon, Harvick, Shrubby and Truex run for all the marbles at Homestead. Keso, Logano, Busch41 and Edwards are out of the Chase. Dale Jr. wins the race.

Kip wins FL but will wait for the final results.

aspeck

Staff member
Edwards wasn't a happy camper when they made the announcement, but JiP sure was!

GA_Boater

I don't like the long range rain forecast for Homestead.

GA_Boater

I don't like the long range rain forecast for Homestead.

I still don't like the forecast! :blue:

After the skies cleared and the Air Titans did their thing, Nascar announced Jip as the Phoenix winner. This is Jip's fourth :first: of the year. Congrats, John.

The overall standings still have FlaCowboy on top by 373 points now. He actually lost points, but with one race left can aspeck catch him? Will we see an exciting finish or will the rains dampen all hope?

Tune in Sunday for the Championship Finale at Homestead.

aspeck

Staff member
Any one else see Carl Edwards delivering pizza on Chicago Fire? It was pretty funny!

aspeck

Staff member
He delivered pizza in a car with 19 on it. They complimented him on how fast he got there ... He said he hit the green lights. They said he looked like someone and he interrupted them and said people always confuse him with Brad Pitt. The one guy said he thought Robert Redford, and Edwards slide across the hood and climbed in the window and peeled off.... Not Emmy worthy, but funny ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Any one else see Carl Edwards delivering pizza on Chicago Fire? It was pretty funny!

Yep, that was a surprise......... It was funny! Saw the premier of Chicago Med. Not sure I'm going to get into that one. But really like Fire and PD........

GA_Boater

Chicago has all the cop, fire and doc shows. All Atlanta has is housewives. :blue: :lol:

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Jip :thumb:

I can not believe you guys conspired against me this week...y`all must have paid off the nascar officials...I had Kurt B and JJ and Kurt had to do a pass thru penalty at the start and then JJ had to do one for speeding on pit road...:frusty: :D

64osby

Admiral
Nice win Jip! :cool:

Didn't see or hear the race. Deer camp priorities. :D

The FL Fat lady has finished warming up. :eek:

Looks like speck took the air away from me and I spun letting him pass.:blue:

Hope you put a real strong bumper on next weekend. ;)