Send a thought or prayer to SASTO

WIMUSKY

Staff member
She's a pretty lady, Sasto. Thanks for checking in. Don't be a stranger, we're all here for ya...........:)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
I am speechless I can only offer my support. I am ready to look forward and pray for the future. Our condolences. Bob & Jenn

rbh

Fleet Admiral
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences.

sasto

Captain
My special thanks to my friends here. Another thank you to the moderators. This is the best forum and parts for boating I have ever seen. Oh. I'm always lurking.;)
Respect....

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander
I'm relieved that you posted here today Sasto, wasn't sure if I should have started this thread but you have a lot of friends here and I went with my gut because I thought some would want to know.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Heartfelt condolences are sent from the Kenmyfamily to yours. Treasure the memories my friend they can never be erased.

sasto

Captain
Thanks again. She is with me in everything I do. If anybody needed a friend to talk to, she was there. She helped many in their alcohol and drug abuse. She loved everybody and hardly had a bad word to say about anything.

Heaven needed another Angel....and that's where she went. She is truly a one of a kind soul. I may be her Father saying this, but, there are a thousand others that will say the same.

lncoop

Vice Admiral
There's just no bond like a daddy/daughter bond, Sasto. Thanks for checking in with us bud.