Nascar Race #34 - "I Won't Hit Him On Purpose - Really" 500 at Texas Motor Speedway

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Yellow #8. Bayne loses the tread on the right rear. A different tire for once.

GA_Boater

9th caution for Jones leaving tire rubber bits on the track. 22 to go with Harvick fading and Keso looking good.

GA_Boater

And Johnson steals one from Keso. Waiting for FL to catch up. I think QC gets his Birthday win - A few weeks late. :joyous:

QC

Supreme Mariner
I think QC gets his Birthday win - A few weeks late.
Good day for sure.

The Admiral is leading the other league I'm in. OMG, between her stressing and her strutting I'm not sure I can take it :eek:

GA_Boater

Good day for sure.

The Admiral is leading the other league I'm in. OMG, between her stressing and her strutting I'm not sure I can take it :eek:

I know how you feel, QC. The Admiral here really takes advantage when she wins. I almost had to dig out the good china for her breakfast in bed. :blue: :kiss: LOL

64osby

Admiral
Nice picking QC, huge point day.

I was Keso'd by QC and FC. :blue:

Most of us were. :facepalm:

GA_Boater

According to Nascar, QC finally got his birthday win. Of course in the post-race inspection the splitter, spoiler and label on his BVD's were checked for conformance with the rule book. QC passed with flying colors! Congrats on your 5th :first: of the year, QC.

In the overall standings with his 2nd place finish at Texas, FlaCowboy bumped his lead over 64osby to a whooping 469 points! I think I heard the Fat Lady warming up her tonsils. LOL

On to Phoenix with all 3 series racing. 7 Cup guys will be doing all they can to either win or move up into the top of the points standings.

aspeck

Staff member
Congratulations, QC ...
Doesn't look like I can overtake Cowboy, unless osby pulls a Kenseth, so focus goes to osby and 2nd place ...

GA_Boater

I still have the remove option, aspeck.

But I guess removing 7 of you to put me in first place might not be taken kindly. :rolleyes::whistle::faint2: LOL

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats QC... :encouragement:

I would stick around and chat longer but Aspeck, Osby and GA are conspiring againt me... :eek: :D :laugh:

64osby

Admiral
Congratulations, QC ...
Doesn't look like I can overtake Cowboy, unless osby pulls a Kenseth, so focus goes to osby and 2nd place ...

So much for playing nice. Might have to Kenseth a couple teams next week.:D Insert evil laugh :lol:

aspeck

Staff member
We are getting to the time of the season that team mates in contention are no longer team mates ... Jip, I got some people for you to take out ... :lol: