Nascar Race #29, Final Challenger Round At The Monster Mile

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Fuel mileage concerns are out the window with the caution at about lap 353.

GA_Boater

Harvick wins and moves on. Johnson, McMurray, Menard and Bowyer are out of the Chase.

aspeck wins FL this week by 1/2 a point over Gear Grinder 3. I think we'll wait for the official results on Tuesday just in case.

GA_Boater

If you're going to eat out tomorrow, don't forget the free Bloomin' Onion at Outback. It's Bloomin' Monday!

aspeck

Staff member
I ain't gonna clear a place behind the door, err, on the mantle, just yet. I know how Humpy works, there is too many chances for everything to change ...

GA_Boater

It ain't me. It's Nascar!

Behind the door. Hurruph!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Harvick wins and moves on. Johnson, McMurray, Menard and Bowyer are out of the Chase.

aspeck wins FL this week by 1/2 a point over Gear Grinder 3. I think we'll wait for the official results on Tuesday just in case.

Good....

64osby

Admiral
Well I'm not going to win $16,000,000. :cold:

Pretty happy to have picked 10 out of 12 though.:)

Seven picked Harvick for their team and 4 picked him to win today. He certainly made sure he was moving on in the chase.. Wow.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Well...I had Jimmy on my team and I just wanna know....

Who Played With Jimmy`s "Rear End"................:faint2: :eek: :laugh: :D

Congrats to Art...well...until the "official results"...:encouragement:

64osby

Admiral
Well...I had Jimmy on my team and I just wanna know....

Who Played With Jimmy`s "Rear End"................:faint2: :eek: :laugh: :D:

There are 15 other teams that might be "guilty" But the #4 team might be the one with a "person of interest".:embarassed:

GA_Boater

aspeck finally made through post-race inspection. He kept coming in too low in the rear. After exhaustive analysis and searching, a greasy bag of rib bones was found wedged behind the rear bumper cover. :confused:

After clearing 'speck of any wrongdoing, he is awarded his 4th :first: of the year by the slimmest of margins - only one half of a point. Congrats and keep your eyes peeled for Stetsons and :cool:.

Speaking of Stetsons and :cool:s, FlaCowboy increased his overall lead from 285 to 312 points. While it's too early with 7 races left, The Fat Lady is probably warming up.

We're off to Charlotte for the only Saturday night race in the Chase and the first of 3 Contender races. See ya then!