NFL - Week 3

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Cowboy is still on the top of the heap! Everyone had a tuff week 2. Very little consistency in the league at the moment. Good Luck all.......

aspeck

Staff member
I had a good week ... oh, you meant fantasy week ... okay my fantasies weren't so good ... NASCAR and Pick'em, but the REAL week was good!;)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Actually, I had a great fantasy week(football). Got top points for the week! Have a feeling Brady will rack up a bunch of points again this week against Jax.... :)

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Musky on the most wins this week...it was a tough week for pickin...:thumb:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks Cowboy, although I think we're in for another tough week 3 ....... At least IMO.......

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Have a feeling Brady will rack up a bunch of points again this week against Jax.... :)

No doubt ... :facepalm:
I still remember the pats knocking us out in 96 ... Sooo close to making the big game . Mistakes and turnovers did us in ...
I'm hoping we can at least be competitive against them this week .. :pray2:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hope just hopin' I can pick a Thursday game. So far 0-2 for TNF! :doh:

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Hey GA...take a coin and flip it three times...best two out of three will be the winner...heads for visiting team and tails for home team...:D

Well...you have not won a Thur. game so what could it hurt...:confused: :laugh: :D

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Hey GA...take a coin and flip it three times...best two out of three will be the winner...heads for visiting team and tails for home team...:D

Well...you have not won a Thur. game so what could it hurt...:confused: :laugh: :D

My coin LIED to me...:grumpy::facepalm:

angus63

Captain
No Title

Went to the game Thurs night. Seats were closer to Jesus than to the Giants. Great night out and Jesus thanked us with a win for hanging out with him. Also back early today with the holds full of fish. Win and win.

Attachments

• photo230877.jpg
    photo230877.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Went to the game Thurs night. Seats were closer to Jesus than to the Giants. Great night out and Jesus thanked us with a win for hanging out with him. Also back early today with the holds full of fish. Win and win.

Nice. If you have to sit in the endzone you want to be high so you can see how many yards are gained etc. Sitting low you can't see nothin'......

GA_Boater

It's a hot time in St. Louis. :flame:

Pregame fireworks set the field afire. Astroturf melts! :eek: They're gonna use a Zamboni to help clean up thr mess. LOL

10 minute or more delay before kick off.

GA_Boater

I think you can give the Vikes a W.

No, your sig is fine. Open the other eye. LOL

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Now I see my sig is only half displaying.....

Which part of your sig do you not see...the post an opinion...or the wait......................................................................................part...:confused::lol:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
All of it. I basically see my links and that's about it.... O'well