This is incredible........

boatman37

Lieutenant
went to the local boat show a few weeks ago and they did an RC plane demonstration. the one kid was doing all those tricks. pretty amazing. here is a vid of the kid but this wasn't at the regatta. he was 14. i don't know the kid but he was pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWskVEE1j1Q

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Yeah, 3D flying is pretty cool. And helicopters have always been able to fly backwards. But doing it with a fixed wing plane is a bit trickier! :D

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
:plane:I actually flew a real plane like that, Quite by accident, as I'm not a pilot, Nor have ever been in a plane before then. Sorry no video, so it never happened?? LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
^^^^^^^Pretty funny........ I have a couple nitro boats......

I do Real Flight 7, does that count for flying???? Lol The software is like the real deal. I've flown some planes that do hard snap roles. I may have to try some of those tricks like the guys above.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
And I know how hard it is to do those tricks. I have been flying R/C for decades and he has both extreme skill and guts. If that engine coughs just one time, it is tooth picks... I could do a lot of those tricks in my day, but at a whole lot higher up so if anything went wrong, I had some time to recover...maybe. And I can tell you from teaching a lot of students how to fly R/C, that the kids pick it up in a mere section or two. But their dads, take months or some times never... He is amazing... :thumb:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And I know how hard it is to do those tricks. I have been flying R/C for decades and he has both extreme skill and guts. If that engine coughs just one time, it is tooth picks... I could do a lot of those tricks in my day, but at a whole lot higher up so if anything went wrong, I had some time to recover...maybe. And I can tell you from teaching a lot of students how to fly R/C, that the kids pick it up in a mere section or two. But their dads, take months or some times never... He is amazing... :thumb:

That's what my dad said when he watched me work the controls on the Real Flight. He said he could never move his fingers as fast. He claims I should be able to fly with no problem. Never tried the real deal. I'd hate to make tooth picks out of one of his planes.... He's in his 70's and I'm hardly a kid, at least number wise...Lol Then kids play video games all the time so they can pick it up real fast.....