Post Your Jokes Here

boatman37

Lieutenant
lol. yeah. i would have a hard time trusting that but it would be great if it was perfected. make those 50 mile commutes each morning a little easier

RGrew176

Commander
Some people wake up feeling like a million bucks...

Me?

I wake up feeling more like "Insufficient Funds".

RGrew176

Commander
A college coach had recruited a top talent, but the player couldn't pass the school's entrance exam. Needing the recruit badly, the coach went to the dean and asked if the recruit could take the test orally. The dean agreed, and the following day the recruit and the coach were seated in his office.

"Okay," the dean said. "What is seven times seven?"

The recruit mulled it over for a moment, then said, "I think it's 49."

Suddenly the coach leapt to his feet. "Please, Dean," he begged, "give him another chance!"

RGrew176

Commander
The owner of a company tells his employees, ?You worked very hard this year, therefore the company?s profits increased dramatically. As a reward, I ?m giving everyone a check for $5,000!?

Thrilled, the employees gather round and high five one another.

?And if you work with the same zeal next year, I?ll sign those checks!?

RGrew176

Commander
A man was going bald and told his friends he was going to get a rabbit tattooed on his head as it was a lot cheaper than an implant or a toup?e.

His friends asked how getting a rabbit tattooed on his head would help?

The man replied, "Well, at least from a distance it will look like hare."

RGrew176

Commander
John and Tony were in the bar, pondering over Tony?s problems. ?Andrea and I want to get married,? said Tony, ?but we can?t find anywhere to live.?

?Why don?t you live with Andrea?s parents for a while?? suggested John.

?We can?t do that,? said Tony, ?they?re living with their parents for a while too.?

aspeck

Staff member
I don't mean to brag, but I can still fit into the same socks I wore in High School!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Farmer Joe had an accident and decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company (responsible for the accident) to court. In court, the trucking company?s lawyer was questioning Farmer Joe, ?Didn?t you say, at the scene of the accident, ?I?m fine?,? questioned the lawyer. Farmer Joe responded, ?Well I?ll tell you what happened. I had loaded by favorite mule-Bessie into the?? ?I didn?t ask for any details, the lawyer interrupted, ?just answer the question. Did you not say, at the accident, ?I?m fine?!? Farmer Joe said ?Well I just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road?? The lawyer interrupted again and said, ?Judge I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman, on the scene, that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.? By this time the Judge was fairly interested in hearing Farmer Joe?s answer and said to the lawyer, ?I?d like to hear about his favorite mule Bessie.? Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded. ?Well as I was saying, I just loaded my favorite mule Bessie on the trailer and was driving down the road when this huge semi-truck ran the stop sign and smacked my truck in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt real bad and didn?t want to move. However, I could hear Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groaning. Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning and when over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her. Then the Highway Patrolman came across the road with his gun in hand and looked at me. He said, ?Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?? It was then I said ?I?m fine.?

SeaDooSam

Chief Petty Officer
Farmer Joe had an accident and decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company (responsible for the accident) to court. In court, the trucking company’s lawyer was questioning Farmer Joe, “Didn’t you say, at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine’,” questioned the lawyer. Farmer Joe responded, “Well I’ll tell you what happened. I had loaded by favorite mule-Bessie into the…” “I didn’t ask for any details, the lawyer interrupted, “just answer the question. Did you not say, at the accident, ‘I’m fine’!” Farmer Joe said “Well I just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road…” The lawyer interrupted again and said, “Judge I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman, on the scene, that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.” By this time the Judge was fairly interested in hearing Farmer Joe’s answer and said to the lawyer, “I’d like to hear about his favorite mule Bessie.” Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded. “Well as I was saying, I just loaded my favorite mule Bessie on the trailer and was driving down the road when this huge semi-truck ran the stop sign and smacked my truck in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt real bad and didn’t want to move. However, I could hear Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groaning. Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning and when over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her. Then the Highway Patrolman came across the road with his gun in hand and looked at me. He said, “Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?” It was then I said “I’m fine.”

Long, but nice one LOL

gm280

Supreme Mariner
When vacuuming, why do we run over a piece of string or lint at least a dozen times, reach over and pick it up, examine it, and put it back down for the vacuum to have one more chance?

Mary goes to he first art show at an art exhibit and is looking at the paintings. One is a huge canvas that has black with yellow blobs of paint splatter all over it. The next painting is a murky gray color that has drips of purple paint streaked across it. Mary walks over to the artist and says, "I don't understand your paintings." "I paint what I feel inside me", explains the artist. "Have you ever tried Pepto-Bismol?"

RGrew176

Commander
I'm not the easiest guy in the world to get along with. So when our anniversary rolled around, I wanted my wife to know how much I appreciated her tolerating me for the past 20 years. I ordered flowers and told the florist to enclose a card that read, 'Thanks for putting up with me so long.'

When my wife got the delivery, she called me at work.

"Just where do you think you going?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

She read the card aloud as the florist had written it: "Thanks for putting up with me. So long."

RGrew176

Commander
You know a mother once told her ambitious wall street son, "Money will not make you happy."

"That's true mom, but it will make you miserable in a better environment."

RGrew176

Commander
Jake came rushing in to see his Dad. "Dad!" he puffed, "Is it true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away?"

"That's what they say," said his Dad.

"Well, give me an apple quick! I've just broken the doctor's window!"