NFL Week - 2

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Tonite Broncos at Chiefs.......... FlaCowboy takes week 1 with an impressive 13 wins..... :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
KC has a very good team this year. I've picked them in past years and they seemed to fail me. So I went with Denver, who doesn't look very good... But yep, KC would have failed me again......

Volphin

Lieutenant
Man, I got caught working late and didn't get my Denver/KC pick in. Oh well. It was still an exciting game to watch! :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Am I'm the only that can't see the clock or score during the Vikings/Detroit game except when they go to commercial?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I can't see the Lions-Vikes score or clock either. But I'm watching the only game on here - ATL-NYG. :lol:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I probably need a bigger tv. It must be a ploy to force consumers to buy bigger. AP has the fumble fingers today.. He's not protecting the ball!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Can you play with the picture size? The score/clock is in the extreme upper left corner on Fox.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Apparently, at least for the first half, Brady still owns Ryan and the Bills.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Can you play with the picture size? The score/clock is in the extreme upper left corner on Fox.

That didn't help. After the game I realized I had multiple FOX stations. Went to the other one and it worked find. Must be how the other local FOX was broadcasting....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I went to the HD station and it worked. We have HD....

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Uuuhhgg ! Bad week for sure ! I knew my team would win if I didn't pick em .. :lol: