Enjoy explosions?

littlerayray

Lieutenant
That was freaking awesome thankfully we have laws here in North America regarding the safe transportation of cylinders speaking of dangerous check this out this was my truck with all the students tanks we were headed to Brockville for the closeout dives each tank had over 3200 psi in em their like missiles if the valve breaks

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Fortunately, it appears to have only been acetylene. Pretty tame when compared to what would happen with a truck full of O2 bottles.

Chad Flaugher

Petty Officer 1st Class
Love the dude who WALKS AWAY SLOWLY with his ears covered.... Like THATS what he should worry about. Should have been a Darwin moment.

southkogs

Staff member
Joe: dunno' if you recall the fireworks store that "used" to be at the M'boro Church ST exit ... I watched that one go up. Fortunately the crews handled that exceptionally well and no one was injured ... because it was an AMAZING fire to watch.

That one above looked as though it was seriously lacking responders.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joe: dunno' if you recall the fireworks store that "used" to be at the M'boro Church ST exit ... I watched that one go up. Fortunately the crews handled that exceptionally well and no one was injured ... because it was an AMAZING fire to watch.

That one above looked as though it was seriously lacking responders.

One responder showed up and quickly backed away when more went off. If I was a cop or fireman, I wouldn't get too to close - Can't help when you head is the next county or shire or province..

I wonder what the white car that was closest looked like after it was all said and done.

southkogs

Staff member
One responder showed up and quickly backed away when more went off. If I was a cop or fireman, I wouldn't get too to close -
Huh, didn't see 'em ...

... though I agree. It was more the perimeter I was thinkin'. When the fireworks store went up, the crews did a great job of setting up a perimeter (there is a hotel and a gas station within probably about 50 yards of the building). While they weren't exactly standin' around roastin' marshmallows, they knew to keep their distance, control what they could and watch the show.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
You know its bad when the waffle house shuts down.....

I had just moved here.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Wow, never heard that before.

Does that mean when the rain comes, the rivers rise, and flooding begins the next time in WV, I may or may not be completely 'Waffled' if it gets bad?

The Admiral and I enjoyed the Wiki link :watermelon:

littlerayray

Lieutenant
That's too funny hey Carl how's the storm not bad yet waffle house is still open their missing their roof but when ya need a waffle ya need a waffle