RBH, Got your message, but

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to respond, so figured, I would let you know, got the message and if you change your mind, let me know before Sunday Morning, cause it ain't not problem for me to put it through the test to make sure it is a good one.

On your other part of the note, you never know, I have boards, course now a days they might kill me!

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Hi Dave.
We just ran the numbers and it was to much with the exchange rate at this time to get the truck and have it shipped up.
So we are shopping here, which is no fun because there are 30 million people here and 300 million south of us, pickens are slim for bucket trucks at a good price.

And YUP ski season if it dont kill both of us.

Fun Times

Staff member
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to respond
Just a little curious MT with your quoted comment!

Are you unsure of how to continue a conversation in a private message like we do here on the open forum without having to start a new message? I only ask because I've noticed other members mention that they've had a difficult time figuring out how to continue an already started private message.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
FT,

I never saw an option to respond, like I have on other PM's that I have received, so figured I would just send a quick note on here, but the new system PM system is not very user friendly, and I have received the same information on the forums I run.

jbcurt00

Staff member
I dont think the PM system has changed since we exchanged PMs MT.

At the bottom of RBHs message, there should have been a reply window, just like the forum reply window at the bottom of a topic.

Loading glitch perhaps, page didnt fully load for some reason.

southkogs

Staff member
We had a member just a little while back who's "REPLY" button wasn't showing up for a few days ... all the kings horses and men can't figure out why it was gone, or what changed to bring it back.

It's possible that some people get confused that when you hit SEE MORE, it allows you to see the entire message but you're not actually IN the message to reply. You have to actually select the PM by it's SUBJECT and go "into" it to be able to reply.

Not saying that any of that necessarily applies to you MT, but both have been the issue for others.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
FT,

I never saw an option to respond, like I have on other PM's that I have received, so figured I would just send a quick note on here, but the new system PM system is not very user friendly, and I have received the same information on the forums I run.

+1 ^^

Less than intuitive.

We had a member just a little while back who's "REPLY" button wasn't showing up for a few days ... all the kings horses and men can't figure out why it was gone, or what changed to bring it back.

There is a reply button? I haven't seen one since the upgrade.

It's possible that some people get confused that when you hit SEE MORE, it allows you to see the entire message but you're not actually IN the message to reply. You have to actually select the PM by it's SUBJECT and go "into" it to be able to reply.

OK. Never mind.
Liveware problem, not the software.:)

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well, I was able to get my message back to him, so no harm, no foul.