NFL - Brady

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I see Goodell upheld Brady's 4 game suspension. Appeal failed. that's one way to shutdown NE.....

FlaCowboy

Ensign
That ain`t nuttin but a slap on the wrist...unless Goodell suspended Brady for the Last 4 games of the regular season :D

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
Being from outside Boston I am going to leave this thread alone!! lol... :tape:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Goodell better be looking for a new job. Robert Kraft is ticked!

mla2ofus

Chief Petty Officer
Brady's convinced himself he and the staff are innocent, now he just needs to convince everybody else. He just needs to go to the bar and buy a glass of cheap beer and cry in it.
Mike

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
First 4 games are Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Jacksonville and Dallas. I would say with Brady, the worst they would have done is 2-2 and best 4-0. Now, the best they can probably do is 2-2. Worst 1-3.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Didn't the Jets say something to the affect that NE could have used beach balls(I know it wasn't it) and they still would have got kicked.... I didn't realize the NFL didn't have control of the balls until deflate gate. Each team should prep X amount of balls and then they become the responsibility of the NFL to protect them.....Simple....

GA_Boater

Didn't the Jets say something to the affect that NE could have used beach balls(I know it wasn't it) and they still would have got kicked.... I didn't realize the NFL didn't have control of the balls until deflate gate. Each team should prep X amount of balls and then they become the responsibility of the NFL to protect them.....Simple....

Somebody said that, no idea who.

This whole thing is ridiculous. If the NFL is so concerned about hard or soft balls, they should supply the balls, blow them up and keep the balls in their possession during the game. In fact Goodell makes so much money he should supply all the balls and air pumps.

I'm not saying NE are angels, but this has been blown sky high because Goodell is the worst NFL Commissioner ever. He decrees punishment that does not fit the "crime" and in an arbitrary manner.

I better stop.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I wonder how many other teams did the same thing but didn't get caught? Rodgers likes his on the harder side. Were they over inflated? Of all the things the NFL needs to worry about, deflate gate shouldn't even be on the radar.... Suspend the QB coach. NASCAR doesn't suspend the driver, they put a member of the team on probation and a fine. Sometimes a "chief" does get suspended. I know, this isn't NASCAR, but the 2 are compared all the time. They're each others biggest competitor for tv ratings........

GA_Boater

Funny you brought up Nascar. Both have had "pressure" issues in very recent times. LOL

Time to que up Queen.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ice Ice Baby...... Oh, sorry.........Lol

The more I think about it, they should do away with that rule to truly establish an even playing field. Some QBs prefer the pressure in the range the league established. others like it outside the range. Let every QB use whatever pressure they like, then you have an even playing field...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
They're each others biggest competitor for tv ratings........
Are you saying on a given day? Pretty sure NFL dominates NASCAR. If there was a World Series game on the same day, pretty sure that would dominate NASCAR as well.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
New York Giants did........twice........when it really counted! You had to know that was coming : )
The 2 New York teams have their own problems this off season and neither are likely sniffing the SB for awhile!