Bass Pro XPS Water Skis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass Pro XPS Water Skis

A pair of combo XPS water skis were thrown into the deal when we bought our boat. Looks like they were about $130 new. Anyone use these before?

I'm in my late 30's and have got into boating the past few years through my wife's family. I have been up on my FIL's skis a couple times a few years ago so now that I have come into my own skis I thought I would play around with these XPS skis a little this summer and see what how it goes. Not sure what to expect from these skis so thought I would ask here if anyone had used them before or knew anything about them.

http://www.************/XPS-Water-Ski...duct/10224196/

They look like run of the mill combo skis, will work fine for skiing on 2 skis and will be pretty bad on one if you actually try to carve a turn.
    2012 Malibu VTX 5.7 Monsoon 350
    2009 Ram CC 5.7 Hemi

www.oldjeep.com

Comment

Thanks, oldjeep. This is the type of info I was looking for. I am not expecting greatness from a store-branded ski, but any bad behaviors are good to be warned about in advance. Skiing on two skis should be enough to handle this season. While I likely won't be carving a turn on one ski for a while, I will keep your advice in mind when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
      X