Monster Wakeboard Tower

macrae

Cadet
Monster Tower MKE, Has anybody installed one on a 1986 Bayliner 1950 Capri Open Bow or a bayliner that is close to mine?

condor74

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Monster Wakeboard Tower

Bump as I am most likely in the process of picking up a 1987 Bayliner 1950 and am interested in the same thing. I did read one thread on here about a guy who completely rebuilt his Bayliner from the floor up and it came out really really really nice. Did I say really? He put a wake board rack on it.

Here is a link to his thread. It is a good read and his 1980s era Bayliner is beautiful. http://forums.iboats.com/boat-resto...intentional-restoration-project-488921-8.html

macrae

Cadet

Thanks Will let you know about the install. It doesn't look to bad from the instructions.

masongardner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

intersted as well, i have an 87 capri 2150. probably be about the same install. good luck!!

mwe-maxxowner

Master Chief Petty Officer

Installing monster towers is a piece of cake. Installed one on a friend of mine's '99 bayliner capri 1750. Neither of us had any prior experience and it turned out great. You don't have to see or read about an install on your boat for it to work out well.

condor74

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I was not so much as looking for a how too but it is not real common to see an old 80s era boat with a wake board tower. Looking for feasibility vs how to.

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander

I was not so much as looking for a how too but it is not real common to see an old 80s era boat with a wake board tower. Looking for feasibility vs how to.
How about an early 70's era boat?