• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

We love wakeboarding and would like to install the Fly High X Pole on our sterndrive bowrider. The boat is a 2011 Glastron GT205. There is no factory installed ski pylon. Is there a fitting that can be installed on the floor to mount the X Pole?
    Attached Files

Re: Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

Yes, I've even seen them on top of towers for the guys riding hydrofoils. I't meant to go on a pylon and not just on a tow ring.

Comment

Re: Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

Here is their website.

Comment

Just a quick follow up....I think this will work and it less than $500.

Insanity Wakeboard Pylons / Towers

Comment

I decided to buy the Insanity SS Pylon for about $400. I tried out last weekend and it worked great. One great feature is it works in both of our boats, the Glastron GT 205 and the SeaRay 210 Br. I can take it out of one boat and put it in the other in less than 5 minutes. It's super easy to set up. Click image for larger version

Name:	8398d8c79276eacbe96b2d3a43027e8e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	171014Click image for larger version

Name:	b6038db2f0acc424cabd9af2f841341f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	171015

Comment

Working...
          X