Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?
    We love wakeboarding and would like to install the Fly High X Pole on our sterndrive bowrider. The boat is a 2011 Glastron GT205. There is no factory installed ski pylon. Is there a fitting that can be installed on the floor to mount the X Pole?
    Attached Files

Re: Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

Yes, I've even seen them on top of towers for the guys riding hydrofoils. I't meant to go on a pylon and not just on a tow ring.

Comment

Re: Is it possible to install a Fly High X Pole on a regular sterndrive bowrider?

Here is their website.

Comment

Just a quick follow up....I think this will work and it less than $500.

Insanity Wakeboard Pylons / Towers

Comment

I decided to buy the Insanity SS Pylon for about $400. I tried out last weekend and it worked great. One great feature is it works in both of our boats, the Glastron GT 205 and the SeaRay 210 Br. I can take it out of one boat and put it in the other in less than 5 minutes. It's super easy to set up. Click image for larger version

Name:	8398d8c79276eacbe96b2d3a43027e8e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	171014Click image for larger version

Name:	b6038db2f0acc424cabd9af2f841341f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	171015

Comment

Working...
          X