Hyperlite State? Board suggestions...

bunker108

Chief Petty Officer
I am looking to purchase my first wakeboard. I have been on the water a few times but have been snowboarding for 15 years. I want a decent intermediate board that several people can use without breaking the bank. We live too far from the lake to justify a very expensive board. My boat doesn't put off much of a wake so I am more into carving than aerials. Any advice or recommendations are welcomed. Thanks

albs

Cadet
Re: Hyperlite State? Board suggestions...

I started about 3 years ago, and my first board was a Hyperlite premier. It is a good board to learn on and is forgiving, and will progress with you. I'm still happy with it, and will probably use it for a few more years. I got it with the focus bindings for about $450.

dpd2483

Seaman Apprentice

I am looking to purchase my first wakeboard. I have been on the water a few times but have been snowboarding for 15 years. I want a decent intermediate board that several people can use without breaking the bank. We live too far from the lake to justify a very expensive board. My boat doesn't put off much of a wake so I am more into carving than aerials. Any advice or recommendations are welcomed. Thanks

get a vault i road both and like the vault .

tgell001

Petty Officer 1st Class

Go to the outlet store online for either the-house.com or evo.com and get some new but a year or sold old stuff from a quality company for a pretty big discount. OR, go to ******** and by a package from anyone but obrien and gladiator haha. Bindings are more important than the board honestly if youre not looking to progress to airs. Good bindings can be the difference from being able to spend all day on the water to spending the day in the emergency room.

**********????? guess i can't plug companies with a good reputation and good deals? oops. Well its spelled Over (like the perpasition) and Tons (like how much an elephant weighs)

Last edited: