Hyperlite state with spin binding?

Formula001

Cadet
Hello I am interested in getting a wake board with my new purchase of a boat. I have read a few reviews here on a few boards. I think I settled on the 135 hyperlite state. A local sporting good store has that board with spin bindings. I looked around and can't seem to find any information on them. Here is the link to the board. Let me know what you guys think. It seems like a good price to me. By the way I'm 5'9 and 165 lbs will that size be okay?

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11043416

redneckboater

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Hyperlite state with spin binding?

It looks like a good buy to me unless you plan on getting taller and bigger in the near future. I personaly ride a 139cm hyperlite forefront with the 3-stage subtle rocker and im 6' 2" 175lb and love it. I dont think you'll be disappointed with that board.

Formula001

Cadet

I don't think I'll be getting any taller since I am 25, but weight I hope not either. Thanks for your response looks like I'll be going with that package.

brick75

Petty Officer 1st Class

My first board was a Hyperlite State, and I liked it just fine. As far as size goes, you would probably be ok with a 135, but if you're just starting out you might want to go a little bigger (like 138). A larger board will be more stable, and is generally better for a beginner. If you haven't already, check out evo.com. They've got some great deals in their outlet.