spartan trailer rollers need replacement

nashwaukguy

Recruit
let me first preface this by saying I have read the threads about replacing wobble rollers on old used Spartan trailers. I have a trailer where the rollers are not spinning properly causing the boat to pull hard to one side when loading. I have inspected the rollers and some of them seem to worn so as to not roll properly they are now no longer actually round, more like egg shaped. I need to understand what rollers I should order as replacements so that I can get my trailer working again. I don't know where to find the same rollers. The rollers I currently have on there are rubber exterior with a thin metal interior that rolls on the spindle. I don't seem to find any that have that narrow metal interior with a rubber smooth roller on the outside and on any sites. I was hoping somebody might be able to tell me what rollers I should order for replacement.

airshot

Rear Admiral
Sounds like the rollers on my trailer. Approx 4.5 inches in diameter with a large steel washer molded inside the roller that rides on the shaft to allow the roller to wobble and fit flush against the hull. Most any boat supply house should have them including right here on I-boats. Measure the OD and the width and order from many online retailers. About $10-15 each depending on size and quality of roller.