Trailer backup lights

I didn't have any luck with the search so I'll ask here. I'm looking for submersible LED white lights to put on my trailer for backup lights. Is there any such animal out there? I'll be watching the Grandkids several days a week, so it looks like a lot of my fishing will be at night. I have to back the boat into a really tight area at home and extra light will be very nice to have. Thanks

alldodge

Staff member
I didn't have any luck with the search so I'll ask here. I'm looking for submersible LED white lights to put on my trailer for backup lights. Is there any such animal out there? I'll be watching the Grandkids several days a week, so it looks like a lot of my fishing will be at night. I have to back the boat into a really tight area at home and extra light will be very nice to have. Thanks

Have a look here
https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/reverse-lamps/

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
If you're fishing at night then how about underwater transom lights for the boat. You can turn them on for backing up the trailer and have lights for fishing too.
You can go for less money more versatility and mount above the water line.

Iboats.com have several options.

huts

Thalasso

Commander
If you're fishing at night then how about underwater transom lights for the boat. You can turn them on for backing up the trailer and have lights for fishing too.
You can go for less money more versatility and mount above the water line.

Iboats.com have several options.

huts

You have to watch which UW lights if doing this. Some can't be used out of water because they need water for cooling.

Thalasso

Commander
[h=1]E-Bay-2 Backup Light Kits Truck Boat Trailer w Metal Brackets-Led $48.00[/h]

Thanks, guys. Just what I was looking for. I'm just going to run another wire to plug into the truck's backup light circuit.

oldjeep

Admiral
Make yourself an adapter for the trailer - no reason you have to cut anything.

Last edited: