Wobble roller identification for Shorelander

cabinover

Cadet
Hi all,
I have an old Shorelander trailer and the rollers have seen better days. They are black rubber, both ribbed and flat surfaced. Measurements are 4 1/4" across, 4 1/4" wide, 3/4" shaft. What I'm having a hard time finding is the bearing(as it's known) depth. Mine is 1", centered. I've called a few places and gone nowhere with them. My local marina is just fine with selling new boats and trailers but older stuff...."Sorry, they're outdated."

I don't have room on the shaft for an 1 1/4" deep bearing/sleeve surface.

Also, where do I find 3/4" hog rings? Another one of my local marina's..."Sorry, they're outdated."

Thank you for any help, Bob

64osby

Admiral
On a trailer I used to have I picked up blemished yellow rollers with the 1 1/4 depth. I used a dremmel to reduce the width to fit. I reused the hog rings. Paid about $3 a piece for the blems on fleabay. I see the full price rollers on there all the time.

Welcome to the site.

cabinover

Cadet
That's a good idea providing the roller doesn't have a steel insert like some on my trailer now. For some reason I wrote Shorelander but it's actually a Shoreline. Doesn't matter either way though I guess. Thanks for the welcome!