Spartan trailer replacement fender and bracket

MacQuarrie

Recruit
Howdy- I have a 1998 Spartan trailer. I lost a fender and a bracket last year after the bracket was damaged after it was backed into by a drunk guy at the landing. I don't have the existing fender, didn't realize that the bracket was damaged until I left the lake and it blew off and it is in the ditch on the interstate somewhere. Anyway I want to replace both fenders and brackets. They are 13" tires. My question is can I use a any brand of bracket and fender kit or do I need one specific for my model and make trailer? Does anyone have good recommendtions of websites where I can find either? Want to get it fixed it up before I take the boat out of the storage.

Thanks!
Tim

Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Re: Spartan trailer replacement fender and bracket

Howdy- I have a 1998 Spartan trailer. I lost a fender and a bracket last year after the bracket was damaged after it was backed into by a drunk guy at the landing. I don't have the existing fender, didn't realize that the bracket was damaged until I left the lake and it blew off and it is in the ditch on the interstate somewhere. Anyway I want to replace both fenders and brackets. They are 13" tires. My question is can I use a any brand of bracket and fender kit or do I need one specific for my model and make trailer? Does anyone have good recommendtions of websites where I can find either? Want to get it fixed it up before I take the boat out of the storage.

Thanks!
Tim

There are lots of trailer part places all over the net to buy such parts. If you want the exact same type parts, you could try contacting the manufacturer. But 13" tire fenders are available for not much money and then you could make the brackets to fit them if need be... I bought my fenders from a trailer parts company but I don't remember which one it was but the price was really good and quick shipping too. JMHO!