15" single axle ez loader wheels on a shorelander with 15" wheels. will they fit?

ethan169

Petty Officer 2nd Class
15" single axle ez loader wheels on a shorelander with 15" wheels. will they fit?

I'm looking at picking up a used boat/trailer but the person selling says the tire aren't very good. She doesn't know much about it so I don't know the bolt pattern. They are 5 lug and I believe its a shorelander bunk style trailer. I have good wheels and tires from my ez loader.

What's the chance that they are the same?

limitout

Banned
Re: 15" single axle ez loader wheels on a shorelander with 15" wheels. will they fit?

Re: 15" single axle ez loader wheels on a shorelander with 15" wheels. will they fit?

should go right on but you may not need them, her idea of the tires being shot may mean they just need to be replaced but still hold air and if that's the case you might be just fine using them to get you home with it.

AFAIK only the 4 bolt hubs and rims came in 2 different stud patterns but not the 5 bolt

Last edited:

NYBo

Admiral

If the ShoreLand'r has brakes, the wheels have to be of sufficient diameter to clear them. That should be the only potential issue for using your other tires and wheels to tow the empty trailer home.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral

there actually are more than one 5 lug pattern on trailers BUT 5 on 4.5 is by far the most common.... have the seller measure them

tech-boltcircle.gif

ethan169

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks for the replays. I ended up taking a gamble and just showed up. They were a perfect match. Got he boat moto and trailer for under 300. Trailer was in decent shape and motor looks good. Floor is shot and possibly the stringers but the trailer alone is worth more then $300.

Thanks for the replays guys!