Gator Trailer Decals late 50's

Davied

Cadet
Been searching all over for my Gator trailer stuff. I am ready to order decals, but which are correct of a '57-'58 Gator trailer? I see the 2 obvious styles and then there is one of that style that has the decals bordered in black and some decals that have no border. Besides on the fenders, are they to be used on the back of the trailer and/or also on the winch stand? While I am here, still looking for the correct wheels for the 4.8X12 tires. I need the ones with the clips to mount my hub caps.

mds47588

Cadet
Re: Gator Trailer Decals late 50's

If you can find the actual logo on-line, any quality printing shop would be able to make one for ya.

Davied

Cadet
Re: Gator Trailer Decals late 50's

I have been looking on line and found several styles. Also, there are different sizes. I am looking for the correct size and colors. Some you will find will have a black border around the letters, some will not. I have done a bunch of googling. Though I can get pictures of the trailers themselves, they are too small in the decal area to see the details. HELP, I am ready get this on the trailer! Thanks for responding!