bearing grease

this is my first boat and not sure if need to add grease or not also does any buddy know what type of grease this would be and where to get some in canada as i read not to mix the types. the trailer is new but is a 2010 karavan model that has been sitting for a while maybe 3 1/2 hour of driving on it 4 launch and retrieves. when i jack the trailer up the wheels spin without any noise just want to make sure i am good
IMG-20130527-00055.jpgIMG-20130527-00056.jpg

Silverbullet555

Chief Petty Officer
Re: bearing grease

Hard to say what it was. Mixing greases is not ideal, but can be done. It could be M1 synthetic or Evinrude EP Wheel Bearing Grease or Lucas red tacky grease or any other number of types. Can you get ahold of the previous owner to see what they were using?

i guess i can call the manufacturer and see what they used thier website just says its a sure lube system.
does it look like it needs to add any or does it look alright

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

No need to go to all of that trouble being as you have the Dexter style hubs, jack up the wheel and pump a full tube of grease through it as you spin it a bit and your done. it normally takes 1/2 of a tube to flush a hub so a full tube is just to make sure.