1959 Gator 214 Tilt Trailer

Nelsonr

Cadet
I'm not going to give the state of Illinois $90 to get the original owner to re-register it and another $90 to transfer the title.
My health won't let me work on it, and I'm tired of looking at it in the back yard. It was under a 1959 Wagemaker Delray that I restored, bought a new trailer for, and gave to our son.
As far as I can tell the only things missing are the hubcaps. Even the original winch and all the rebar braces are still there and I think 2 of the 3 wheels are original equipment. It's even got the tall tail light brackets. Its been painted white and probably sat outside all its life because it's pretty rusty and the wooden bunks are shot.
It's towable. I pulled it down here (probably illegally) from north of Alton with 300lbs of ice in the boat in Jan 2011.
I'll take the best offer by 15 May 13. Failing offers, it'll go to the first person that responds and is willing to haul it off.
We're in Millstadt, Illinois.
I found contact info for the original owners, but they were up in years and their son said he'd act as a go-between if someone wants to title the thing.
Bob Nelson
r_snelson@charter.net

Attachments

• left Front_t.jpg
    left Front_t.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Port trailer_t.jpg
    Port trailer_t.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Winch_t.jpg
    Winch_t.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 5