Bunk and Roller Combination

CaptainDucky

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Everything on the trailer and boat fits except at the front rollers where it has about 1/2" of space. Should I move the rollers up to meet the hull/keel?

Boats-A-lots

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Bunk and Roller Combination

How far back towards the end of the boat does the bunks rest? I"m trying to see this, and I would think if the keel isn't resting on the rollers it would bounce while pulling it. UNless.. the rollers are only guiding it onto the bunks.

CaptainDucky

Petty Officer 3rd Class

How far back towards the end of the boat does the bunks rest? I"m trying to see this, and I would think if the keel isn't resting on the rollers it would bounce while pulling it. UNless.. the rollers are only guiding it onto the bunks.

It sits on the bunks and the 2nd and 3rd roller. It sits up in the cradle really well. I guess it is just to help it onto the bunks.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Sorry not picturing what you describe.

How many rollers sre there? Are the rollers that are not touching in front of the bunks or inbetween the bunks? How long are the bunks?

CaptainDucky

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Sorry not picturing what you describe.

How many rollers sre there? Are the rollers that are not touching in front of the bunks or inbetween the bunks? How long are the bunks?

3 pairs of rollers. Rollers not touching are between bunks. Banks are longer than where rollers are, so I was wondering now if I should raise rollers since it would be that they aren't helping load trailer sitting lower than bunks. Does that make sense?

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Still can't picture it, but if they are between then I would think they should be touching.

Can you post some pictures of this? Would really help clearify.