Broken rear dual action roller on a calkins trailer

biggamefish

Cadet
I need to get my boat out of the water and my rear roller assembly broke on the way up. My camp is up in the middle of know where and I don't have the time to go get the part or get a new one sent to me. That being said is there anyway that I can cob something to get the boat out of the water without damaging my boat. I am not trailering the boat more than a mile it just has to come out of the water and sit on the trailer for a month till i get back up here with the part from back home. Any suggestions would be great.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Broken rear dual action roller on a calkins trailer

I need to get my boat out of the water and my rear roller assembly broke on the way up. My camp is up in the middle of know where and I don't have the time to go get the part or get a new one sent to me. That being said is there anyway that I can cob something to get the boat out of the water without damaging my boat. I am not trailering the boat more than a mile it just has to come out of the water and sit on the trailer for a month till i get back up here with the part from back home. Any suggestions would be great.

Ayuh,... Use lumber, 'n screws,...
Logs, 'n lashin'....

We can't See the problem, so it's hard to say...
Got any Pictures,..??