LED tail lights on back order. So soon?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
I see the LED taillights I ordered are on back order. Gee it seems awfully early in the season for trailer lights to out of stock. <br /><br />The darn "bell jar" stlyle lights that came on my Load Rite trailer lasted one season. The salt water corroded all the lamp sockets. If I had known when I bought the trailer that the lights were junk I would have had LED's mounted.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: LED tail lights on back order. So soon?

Mark,<br />Search led on ebay......... There are some real Steals going on... lot's of just Good deals......<br />I've seen marker lights drop from $10.00@ to just under $4.00@ in the last year........

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: LED tail lights on back order. So soon?

Bondo,<br /><br />I really shopped around for these, and I did check e-bay. The kits w/'buy it now' + shipping price cost more than the kit from a retailer, plus I didn't pay shipping because I combined this purchase with another (spare Hustler prop housing) and got a free shipping deal.<br /><br />I am leary of new merchandise on e-bay. Could be stolen, could be returns, could be factory seconds, etc. I would rather deal with a regular retailer, even if it costs a few dollars more. <br /><br />Mark.