Cox Boat Trailers

recess

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I have a Cox Super Loader that needs some parts. I did an internet search and came up with a COX Trailer Co. up in the great lakes area. I emailed them and they replied stating it was a different Cox Trailer Co. Does anyone have a link or address/phone number for the Cox Boat Trailer firm? Thanks.

Lark40

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Cox Boat Trailers

Other than the frame rails, almost all trailer parts are generic, and can be bought from many, many suppliers. www.championtrailers.com is one of the largest.<br /><br />What parts are you looking for?

recess

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I need the arms that hold the wobble roller arms. It appears to be approximately 3/4 X 1 1/2" X 18" rectangular tubing with 2 plates welded on the end that receive a bolt that holds the wobble arm. These arms are held to a plate by U-bolts. I checked the Champion Trailer catolog and they carry EZ loader parts. The arms are different and have a different attachment means. Any help would be appreciated.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

These guys may have what you need. You may have to buy the entire roller assembly.<br /><br /> http://shop.easternmarine.com/acb/s...330&st3=-72700380&CATID=36&ObjectGroup_ID=201 <br /><br />
1041002-003-roller-assy.jpg
<br /><br />
1041001-roller-assy.jpg