• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cox Boat Trailers

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cox Boat Trailers

I have a Cox Super Loader that needs some parts. I did an internet search and came up with a COX Trailer Co. up in the great lakes area. I emailed them and they replied stating it was a different Cox Trailer Co. Does anyone have a link or address/phone number for the Cox Boat Trailer firm? Thanks.

Re: Cox Boat Trailers

Other than the frame rails, almost all trailer parts are generic, and can be bought from many, many suppliers. www.championtrailers.com is one of the largest.What parts are you looking for?

Comment

I need the arms that hold the wobble roller arms. It appears to be approximately 3/4 X 1 1/2" X 18" rectangular tubing with 2 plates welded on the end that receive a bolt that holds the wobble arm. These arms are held to a plate by U-bolts. I checked the Champion Trailer catolog and they carry EZ loader parts. The arms are different and have a different attachment means. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

These guys may have what you need. You may have to buy the entire roller assembly. http://shop.easternmarine.com/acb/sh...ctGroup_ID=201
        Medford, WI

Comment

Working...
        X