Gator Trailer Parts?

joselisa

Cadet
I just got an old very nice shape 1976 gator trailer for my Mako 20. The only issue is some corrosion on a piece of hardware that I cannot identify, much less find. It is a coupler? that allows the raising and lowering of the rear bunks to increase ease of launching. It has a handle ( about a foot) that you pull in and out to make the bunk lower and twist .
Anyone knows what these are called? and where to find new ones?
thanks
Jose

Bifflefan

Commander
Re: Gator Trailer Parts?

A pic would tell a 1000 tales.

Is it something you can make to replace the orginal?

joselisa

Cadet

I would love to show the picture, but the message master keeps saying its too large. I am not very computer savy. I did take it to the local trailer shop and they said, I was out of luck unless I could get from manufacturer, of course, Gator boats trailer has been out of business for a while.
thanks anyway.
jose:(

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

I would love to show the picture, but the message master keeps saying its too large. I am not very computer savy. I did take it to the local trailer shop and they said, I was out of luck unless I could get from manufacturer, of course, Gator boats trailer has been out of business for a while.
thanks anyway.
jose:(

http://www.tinypic.com/

go here....you should be able to figure it out...when you resize...select the MESSAGE BOARDS selection and it will fit perfect.

copy and paste in your reply

I also have an older Gator trailer

bob