Are Fulton spare tire mounts made in mexico?

prc03sx195

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I just received one today and it says in big bold letters Made in Mexico across the side. I don't remember from other pics I have seen where it says Fulton the side not Mexico, just curious about it. Thanks

paul

This_lil_fishy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Are Fulton spare tire mounts made in mexico?

Seems to be of late, if it's not made in Mexico then it's made in China. Sucks but true. I try to purchase things made in Canada, but there aren't many left, with my second choice being US made products(Like my Texas assembled F150!). Don't hate me, I live in Canada is all. I would expect the reverse for all our American friends.

ian

dbric36

Seaman

Where in Texas was your F-150 built? They are built in either Kansas City or Detroit in 2008.

This_lil_fishy

Master Chief Petty Officer

Where in Texas was your F-150 built? They are built in either Kansas City or Detroit in 2008.

Sorry, you're right, it was the kansas plant...I had to replace the windshield and lost the sticker that was there, had to check the door panel! Heh..

Ian

upinsmoke

Cadet

my toyota tundra limited was made here in san antonio, texas, right down the road from me.

stormy weathers

Seaman Apprentice

All tires have several DOT codes. 1. size and load pressures. 2. Week and year made. 3. DOT code such as (BE1p3u21) Meaning first two letters indicate every tire plant in the world. "BE" stands for Tuscaloosa Al. 1P3U DOT tire name 21 indicate OE tire for this tire . Always look at date made (0205) indicates 2nd week in 2005. Never buy new tires over 5 yrs hold.