• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

running lights on trailer wont work

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running lights on trailer wont work

my brake lights and blinkers work but no running lights. same thing on both of my trailers which tells me its the truck. i have a chevy 2500hd with a 7 or 8 pin wiring harness. i use an adaptor for one trailer wich has your regular 4 prong harness. dont know where to start. thanks for any help

Re: running lights on trailer wont work

Get a test light check the plug on the back of the truck, if no power there open up the harness and start working your way forward till you do find power

Comment

nevermind, it was just a fuse. thanks . dont know why i didnt check that first.

Comment

Originally posted by jstill View Post
        nevermind, it was just a fuse. thanks . dont know why i didnt check that first.
        LMAO i was going to say fuse but i thought "nah if he is asking here he has already checked that" glad it was somthing simple

Comment

i have been struggling with the same problem except with a 08 gmc pickup. was it a truck fuse that blew?
          1999 Glastron SX 195
          Volvo Penta 4.3L V6

Comment

that is what has fuses in it. trailers do not have fuses.
            FLORIDA GATORS
            TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
            That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

Working...
            X