Four Winns Trailer Rim with Tire

davidfhare

Cadet
All,

I've been trying to track down a spare wheel and tire for my Four Winns trailer, but have not been able to find an OEM replacement in stock anywhere other than at a dealership. iBoats show the exact wheel I'm looking for (Part# R-6615) at half the dealer quoted price, but it has been perpetually out of stock.

I'm trying to exactly match the wheel for both cosmetic reasons as well as being sure they're exactly matched when/if I need to replace one.

Any suggestions on somewhere else I may find one would be appreciated. I've done more than the cursory Googling for it.

-- David

p.s. Lurking and learning for awhile. First post.

Bigprairie1

Commander
Re: Four Winns Trailer Rim with Tire

Does it look anything like this?
BP:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1261.JPG
    IMG_1261.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 0

davidfhare

Cadet

No - like this.

Attachments

• FW Wheel.jpg
    FW Wheel.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0

jeeperman

Lieutenant Commander

Buy two spares on matching rims. Place the two new ones on one side of the trailer. You can only see one side of trailer at a time anyways and you will have two spares in the waiting.

You laugh but I have done that on a couple of my trucks and cars in the past. It adds variety when you rotate the tires you get to look at different rims!

Bigprairie1

Commander

Buy two spares on matching rims. Place the two new ones on one side of the trailer. You can only see one side of trailer at a time anyways and you will have two spares in the waiting.

You laugh but I have done that on a couple of my trucks and cars in the past. It adds variety when you rotate the tires you get to look at different rims!

Actually its a pretty good idea. Reminds of the guy who roofed either side of his house with two different color shingles noting that no one can see both sides at once and he got a deal on the two colors.:D:D
BP

davidfhare

Cadet

I appreciate the suggestion, but my backup plan is to buy from the dealership. I was just hoping to save a buck (or hundred) by buying online. Maybe I'll wait iBoats out a little longer to see if it ever comes in stock here assuming I can't find it elsewhere first.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

call them see what they can do.
1-800-914-1123
Call for Customer Service