EZ Loader Adjustable trailers

RaceCarRich

Petty Officer 1st Class
How do the ?adjustable? trailers from EZ Loader adjust?

They have some with length listed as for a boat of length:
?23-25/27?. I?m looking at one tomorrow and don?t have a 26? boat but why don?t they list as 23-27??

I have a 24? and am worried the trailer is too long. I won?t have boat to measure.

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Longer trailers are easy to fix. I got a trailer for my old 16' Capri for $200. It came with the 18' junk boat on its back. I just modified it to fit by moving roller cross beams forward and cutting off the excess frame. I slid the roller brackets around on the cross beams until I got a good fit. EZ Loader trailers are pretty easy to adjust, so long as you have good penetrating oil!!

RaceCarRich

Petty Officer 1st Class
It?s a bunk. I got a bad azz impact and pneumatic cut off. Just don?t understand their listing and what they mean adjustable. Are bunks simply adjustable or the length?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
i'm guessing it fits a boat, 23-25' long, and overall length of the trailer is 27'.

adjustable likely means you can move the bunk brackets and winch post.

some trailers have welded in place brackets.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
On an EZLoader, there are several adjustments, Position of and height winch and winch stand, bow stop height and length, bunks height and width of spread, most trailer allow alternate positioning of the crossmember that the bunk supports are on. Axle location is adjustable. Longer and/or swing tongues are available. Regarding roller trailers, the aforementioned applies, plus various rollers are available and they too often offer adjustments in location
The 25/27 usually means two different tongue lengths

RaceCarRich

Petty Officer 1st Class
I believe the EZ Loader custom trailers are made to a specific boat model and sold with new boats. I?m looking at one this week. Are the Custom line of trailers also fairly adjustable?

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
The customs are welded and are pretty much not adjustable, unless you cut and weld