Parts List

Status
Not open for further replies.

amacher1977

Cadet
Does anyone have a pdf of a profile 2000 two speed parts list? Trying to get parts for my trailer. Tags are all faded off to be able to identify the needed id numbers.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
amacher1977

Please don't hijack another member's thread. This the thread you should have started.

What parts do you need?

89retta

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I believe you have a shorelandr trailer. And what you are referring to as a Profile 2000 is where the bow stop and winch are housed in.
fetch

TyeeMan

Master Chief Petty Officer
Get the VIN number off your trailer, jump onto Shorelander.com and you'll find all the part numbers you need for your trailer. The really dumb thing is that you cannot order directly from Shorelander, you need to go through a dealer. There is a dealer locator on the Shorelander website.

Or forget the website, find a Shorelander dealer, bring your VIN number to them and have them do all the looking.

You should be able to get pretty much all parts.

amacher1977

Cadet
I would love to get the vin and jump on the website. Unfortunately they are both wiped out do to age. I am looking for the lock and gears. I will post some pictures of it

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Shorelander has an instruction website for finding your serial number if you can't find it.

https://www.shorelandr(dot)com/parts/

Also, you should have a title or registration on the trailer that will give you the serial number of the trailer, which will begin with 1MD

If not, they show you where to look or take pictures of the trailer with a few measurements you can send them and they can identify the trailer for you.

By the way, the winch on that trailer should be a Dutton-Lainson hand winch and you should be able to buy parts from them as well.

Also, we had a thread about this very trailer and winch combo last Oct. Might read through it to get some information on it and how to fix it.

https://forums.iboats.com/forum/gene...0-winch-repair

Also with about 5 minutes of searching, I found the parts breakdown

http://www.bigriversltd.com/files/62...WINCH_ASSY.pdf

So, you are welcome.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

I would love to get the vin and jump on the website. Unfortunately they are both wiped out do to age. I am looking for the lock and gears. I will post some pictures of it

The VIN should be on the title or rego docs if required by your locality.

amacher1977

Cadet
Shorelander has an instruction website for finding your serial number if you can't find it.

https://www.shorelandr(dot)com/parts/

Also, you should have a title or registration on the trailer that will give you the serial number of the trailer, which will begin with 1MD

If not, they show you where to look or take pictures of the trailer with a few measurements you can send them and they can identify the trailer for you.

By the way, the winch on that trailer should be a Dutton-Lainson hand winch and you should be able to buy parts from them as well.

Also, we had a thread about this very trailer and winch combo last Oct. Might read through it to get some information on it and how to fix it.

https://forums.iboats.com/forum/gene...0-winch-repair

Also with about 5 minutes of searching, I found the parts breakdown

http://www.bigriversltd.com/files/62...WINCH_ASSY.pdf

So, you are welcome.

You rock!!!!! Thanks so much!!
In Wisconsin we are not required to register the trailer. No paperwork for that. I work 70 hours a week. Trying to find time to sit and do research is just about impossible. If I could buy you a beer I would!!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
The parts pdf is for a single speed system. The parts I need are for the second speed gears.

Then get a hold of the company I listed, tell them what you have and they will send you a .pdf of the system, cripes,,,

By the way, the single and the 2 speed system uses the same gears...you are being obtuse.

That should be a Dutton-Lainson DL2000A winch, get a hold of Dutton and tell them what parts you need and they should be able to fix you up in no time.

GA_Boater

From Dutton-Lainson;

Q. My winch is not operating properly or a part has failed. I would like to get it back into service as quickly as possible. What can I do short of sending it to you for repair?
A. We first recommend checking out our troubleshooting manual which is loaded with detailed explanations of potential questions and solutions. You may also find a solution in our help videos section.
If those resources do not provide a solution to your winch issue, we are more than happy to assist you. Just give us a call at 1-800-569-6577 between 8 AM and 5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.

Shoreland'r - https://www.shorelandr.com/parts/Default

No VIN?

If you are unable to locate your VIN number, don't worry. We just need photos from the side, rear, and winch post along with the some measurements e-mailed to shorelandr@midwestindustries.com. For more information watch the "No Model Number, No Worries” video.

Last edited:

briangcc

Commander
Whelp...

Clicked the link to the iboats thread which had the manufacturer's link readily available. From there I clicked on repair parts and after getting to page 3 it appears that the listing might just be there....along with the prices for the parts.

https://www.dutton-lainson.com/products.php?cat=72&pg=3

All of a couple of minutes of time. If the above doesn't work, call them. More often than not you get a much quicker response.

Or you could just replace the whole thing as the winches aren't that expensive direct from the manufacturer.

amacher1977

Cadet
Wow, you guys are so fantastic. First I high jack a thread now I am obtuse. I am just guessing you guys don't talk to one person very long. I do appreciate the help, but for your people skills they suck. By the way no they are not the same gears. It uses the same housing. So get your fact straight before you call some one slow.if you look at the pictures I posted you can see that or was that to redundant for your liking. I was just checking to see if someone already had a pdf of the winch system. Don't worry I am very proficient on finding parts. Been doing it for 25 years now. You will not need to lift a finger to type and get them sore I got it from here.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Wow, you guys are so fantastic. First I high jack a thread now I am obtuse. I am just guessing you guys don't talk to one person very long. I do appreciate the help, but for your people skills they suck. By the way no they are not the same gears. It uses the same housing. So get your fact straight before you call some one slow.if you look at the pictures I posted you can see that or was that to redundant for your liking. I was just checking to see if someone already had a pdf of the winch system. Don't worry I am very proficient on finding parts. Been doing it for 25 years now. You will not need to lift a finger to type and get them sore I got it from here.

Well I find it interesting that within less than 5 minutes we were able to find the parts and the diagrams you needed and it does not seem like YOU lifted a finger to find them?

As far as our people skills, a lot of us have got along with each other for many years now, so don't go there, we help when asked, but we also expect people to at least try to help themselves.

Your questions were redundant and you should have been able to find the answers yourself.

We won't hold your hand, but we will help you along the way..

So, good luck, you now have the information, enjoy your boating this summer.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.