"Long" galvanized trailer of Tarboro NC

RicMic

Chief Petty Officer
Anyone have any info on these? I am looking at buying a used boat one of these trailers and it is a couple states away, I would at least like to pick up some spare wheel bearings, but can't find any info to say which ones.

mla2ofus

Chief Petty Officer
How about just taking some tools and a grease gun so you can inspect and service the old ones.
Mike

RicMic

Chief Petty Officer
Well that is what I will do, but considering the age of the trailer and unknown history and I have to haul it a considerable distance, I would feel far more confident if I had a couple sets of bearings in the tool box. I just don't know which ones.

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
I guess you could buy many different sets of bearings and return the ones that don't fit.

RicMic

Chief Petty Officer
I considered that, but my thought was, the only thing worse than being stranded on the side of the interstate with no replacement, would be to there with a bunch of replacements, none of which is the right one.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
I'd call or email some outfit like iboats or e trailer and ask which are the 3 most commonly used sizes and get some of each. You can then return whichever ones don't fit. Not perfect, but it would hedge your bet a bit...

jayhanig

Master Chief Petty Officer
Anyone have any info on these? I am looking at buying a used boat one of these trailers and it is a couple states away, I would at least like to pick up some spare wheel bearings, but can't find any info to say which ones.

Have you tried calling the company? (252) 823-8828