Four Winns Tandem Trailer Brake issue

DeezLutz

Recruit
I have a 2001 21' Four Winns Tandem axle trailer with surge brakes. Entire system is shot. I will be replacing the whole system. Where specifically can I find replacement parts for Four Winns? Also fenders are rusted and a mess. Local metal shop said something about not having four wins fenders because they flare out??? Any help greatly appreciated. Thank You-

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
No such thing as Four Winns brakes. The brakes are made by other manufacturers.

Last edited by a moderator:

alldodge

Staff member
Agree, can also google boat trailer parts and will find all kinds of places

briangcc

Commander
Just went through calipers last year on my '05 Four Winns tandem. They were over the counter parts. Same with the pads.

For the fenders, from Redneck Joe's link, F0012 seems to match what was on mine. Yours may be similar.

How are the bunks? I had to replace my guides as they were coming apart but the main bunks were still solid, albeit in need of a carpet treatment.

Starcraft5834

Lieutenant Commander
agree with all........ I live on east coast and used a place in delaware,, i replaced axle, hubs, breaks, everything few years ago.. got it next day... if your going to buy axles pay attention to length.. to wide and your fender application becomes an issue. fenders to close to rotating tires.. weld them in place on the trailer frame, with brackets....... anything else is asking for trouble....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
You could try emailing Four Winns to find out who was the OE supplier for brakes for that year.