My Tow Vehicle

dropbear68

Petty Officer 2nd Class
We just bought a new Nissan Navara to tow both our horse float and my boats, couldnt ask for a better vehicle, cummins diesel twin turbo 6 spd manual, she pulls anything anywhere even the steepest hills rarely see her need a gear below 6, temp stays cool even on our stinker days, its just effortless.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Cummings makes a Nissan 4 banger diesel? Sales men :rolleyes:

"[FONT=&quot]The Navara is powered by the latest generation of Nissan engines" [/FONT]http://www.group1nissan.co.za/nissan-navara/

Tough to find anything about that Nissan on a US website, wanted to check out what they are. Sorry my driveway is full of GM cars and trucks so I know nothing about foreign vehicles. .

southkogs

Staff member
I grew up in Detroit, and have really never shaken my devotion to the big 3. So, like Watermann - it's all "Detroit Iron" in the driveway with GM, Ford and Dodge all represented.

But now living in Nissan USA country, I get to see their cars quite a bit. And honestly they make some really nice ones. I'm not crazy about the Titan or the Frontier - though the Frontier has a really good reputation.

That Navara is neat lookin'. And I really like the idea of mid-size and smaller vehicles with diesel engines. There are several European cars (and a couple Australian) that I'd like to see show up in the US.