Roller Position Help

Chibrichish

Cadet
Hi

Looking for some advice on roller position for my 18.5ft SeaRay. After having lots of trouble getting her in at the ramps I discovered on the right side of the boat the rollers actually sit on the ridge rather than the flat which is why I would assume she keeps running off centre.

Now I actually wonder where these rollers should actually sit. Looking at Picture : 1 you can see the roller position, but I actually wonder whether the whole trailer roller position is set wrong. Should these rollers be sitting on (Surface A and Surface B) or (Surface B and Surface C).

Thanks for any advice guys, it will be well received.

PIC1.jpg

PIC2.jpg

Attachments

• PIC1.jpg
    PIC1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1
  • PIC2.jpg
    PIC2.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 1

RobertThoreson

Petty Officer 2nd Class
If moved to b-c, would the boat rub between the rolers? The "bump" looks bigger there. The trailer to me looks like it is made for a different boat.

hemi rt

Petty Officer 1st Class
I would move the rollers in picture 2 to the right so that the rollers are sitting on the flats that are just to the right of where the rollers are right now. Also make sure the back roller is sitting right under the transom.

Chibrichish

Cadet
If moved to b-c, would the boat rub between the rolers? The "bump" looks bigger there. The trailer to me looks like it is made for a different boat.

I dont think so, In picture 2 you can see the front wobble roller is in this position. What is the normal position for these rollers? I think you may be right about the trailer originally made for a different boat.

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I think that trailer looks a little small for that boat. on mine the rollers are resting on surface b and c. but if you do that it looks like maybe the boat will hit the trailer in the middle or on the wheel wells.