Launching with class b rv?

Ok, we are heading to Raccoon Lake in Rockville, IN. I have a 24' pontoon on a scissor trailer I will be pulling behind my buddies '97 F450 class b motorhome. How practical is it to launch with the rv? Would I be better off finding put-in service or driving my tow vehicle? For those not familiar with the lake, the main ranp is close to 100' wide, grooved concrete, and very steep. Rear tires of my jeep GC doesn't hit the water when putting in with it.

Cat nip

Petty Officer 1st Class
It will be not much different than launching with anything else since the toon will be visible in the mirrors. If it was a smaller fishing boat that you couldn't tell was there you would want a spotter.

H20Rat

Vice Admiral
Only thing to worry about is the flat to ramp transition, if it is too steep some RV's will have clearance issues. Shouldn't be a problem on a class B, that really only is a worry on monster class A's.

Daleg70

Seaman
I launched my 22 foot boat, on a tandem axle trailer, with a 21 foot Class B (one ton chassis) for over 20 years -- not an issue at all.
I probably towed that boat/trailer for over 20,000 miles, including three trips across a large part of the USA.

A week ago I watch a 39 foot diesel pusher retrieve a 24 foot cobalt cuddy cabin at a gravel ramp in North Carolina with no issues at all.

Go for it === tnx Dale Gange