Faceoff Towable Giveaway!

toneeees

Administrator
Great for families, great for the kids, great for everyone!

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Just to bad it's pointless for Canadians to enter the contest this should be changed

toneeees

Administrator
Just to bad it's pointless for Canadians to enter the contest this should be changed

If there wasn't such high costs of shipping, the management might consider changing it. If you are from Canada and have a relative, or place to ship in the US, then feel free to enter with that locations zip code.

littlerayray

Lieutenant
I see no problem what about a clause that says Canadians will pay for shipping or any other country

toneeees

Administrator
Harritwo The winner was Mike from Ohio. We have contacted him and are getting this shipped out as soon as possible! Keep an eye out for our next giveaway.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Congrats Mike ! The lakes will be frozen up there pretty soon right .. Guess he could use it to slide down a few slopes till next summer ... :D
Is Mike a forum member ?

toneeees

Administrator
Congrats Mike ! The lakes will be frozen up there pretty soon right .. Guess he could use it to slide down a few slopes till next summer ... :D
Is Mike a forum member ?

I think he is a follower on Facebook, not a forum member.

So did you see about adding a clause

Sorry littlerayray, there have been conflicts in schedules and I have not had a chance to discuss this with the bosses.