newbie... bought a 70's Sidewinder in really nice shape... any parts available ???

honestly... I haven't sailed in years, since I was a kid at camp... seems now that I'm over 50, I'm liking to do things I did as a kid... I learned on a Sunfish size boat at camp, & found ( what I thought ) was a good deal on a pretty nice 70's Sidewinder... nice, because I can refresh with a single sail, then try the Jib sail, after I get used to sailing again...

... so 1st thing, re-learn the language & knots... I've found rigging instructions on line, The boat is in over all really nice shape, sails look useable, but some of the old "plastic" parts are really deteriorated... the caps that cover the holes that the pipes slide into are maybe serviceable, but the parts that are riveted to the boat are pretty crumbly... the bailer has been globbed with silicone some time in the past, & may or may not work... as a newbie, I expect I'll lay her over a few times, would hate to take on so much water, that getting back would be difficult...

is there any kind of following for these old boats ??? parts available from any aftermarket sources, or do I need to fabricate my own ???

any thoughts or suggestions would be great... thanks