Gasket for Marine Head

Merilyn & Bob

Recruit
The gasket on my 'Pot Pourri' head, Model 707, manufactured by Sanitation Equipment Ltd. is shot. Can't find any info on the company, hope someone can help me in locating a gasket.

I'm sailing a Tanzer 22, named 'Impatience". Lake Simcoe Champion for 2005!! Seeing as this boat is always on her side, a gasket is absolutely necessary!

Thanks for your input.

Paul Moir

Admiral
Re: Gasket for Marine Head

Contact the Mfr. I'm pretty sure this one is right:

Sanitation Equipment Limited
35 Citron Crt
Concord, ON , L4K 2S7
Address Map
Phone: 905-738-0055
FAX: 905-738-2483
E-Mail: sanitationequipment@sympatico.ca
Business Activity: Manufacturer / Exporter

Products Description:
Injection moulded low water use portable flush toilets and fixed installation flush toilets for RVs, boats, homes, cottages. Chemical deodorizers, bowl cleaner, biodegradeable toilet paper.

I find you always get great service by contacting the manufacturer directly. If they can't send you the gasket, they'll let you know who sells one.

Tanzer 22s are equally popular here. Do you have the swing keel version or the fixed one?

Merilyn & Bob

Recruit

Paul said:

35 Citron Crt
Concord, ON , L4K 2S7
Address Map

Products Description:
Injection moulded low water use portable flush toilets and fixed installation flush toilets for RVs, boats, homes, cottages. Chemical deodorizers, bowl cleaner, biodegradeable toilet paper.

I find you always get great service by contacting the manufacturer directly. If they can't send you the gasket, they'll let you know who sells one.

Tanzer 22s are equally popular here. Do you have the swing keel version or the fixed one?

Merilyn & Bob

Recruit

Paul said:

35 Citron Crt
Concord, ON , L4K 2S7
Address Map

Products Description: