Yamaha GP1200 Waverunner oil leak?

BigDog98

Chief Petty Officer
HI all. So i have a very interesting question to bring up upon my gp1200 (this in not the gp1200r). Over the summer i purchased the ski with the intention to rebuild the motor and put money and work into it. I had finally rebuilt everything and cleaned it up nice. I had then also noticed that there was some green oil down in the bilge which i had then cleaned out to try and see if any leaking had accord which came out negative after much inspection. I also feel that its worth mentioning that i had also found the same oil in the back of the bilge where the battery and jet is, later to find out that the whole muffler underneath was covered in it. So i had cleaned everything up and it seemed like all was good. Now when i go to de winterize my ski today i find that same green oil in the same spot where the muffler is and the bilge plug on the starboard side. I mind you that this ski has not been started in 5 months. I had also converted the ski to premix and there in no oil tank So my question is, what could that green oil be and where could it be coming from? Any idea or help would be very helpful. Thank You