Towable tube with jetski

SuperMiguel

Petty Officer 3rd Class
So i recently got my self a jetski, and tough it would be a good idea to buy a tube.. So i went to dicks sporting good and got my self this robe Airhead 50ft Bungee Tube Tow Rope - ****'s Sporting Goods and this tube: DBX Delta 2 Person Towable Tube - ****'s Sporting Goods

So we went out to try it and it is fantastic it is extremely fun.. but when the tube is behind the jetski there is to much water splashing going to the tube, and to the people in the tube, so basically once u get to a fun speed, if u are in the tube you get alot of water splash into your eyes.... So what do people do? buy goggles? buy bigger rope?

I saw this online: http://www.amazon.com/SPORTSSTUFF-5...wables/dp/B001Q98TNY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top not sure if it would help

Last edited:

timmyboy76

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Towable tube with jetski

longer rope, plug the hole in the swindeck, to keep it from spraying..(nah, dont wanna do that).

Noltz

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Towable tube with jetski

longer rope, plug the hole in the swindeck, to keep it from spraying..(nah, dont wanna do that).

Watched a few promo videos and yes, that rooster tail would get old fast. Most videos were showing skiers and they were off to the side of the craft. Tubes don't get the option.