• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waverunner III - Rooster Tail Part

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waverunner III - Rooster Tail Part

I've looked unsuccessfully for the part name which creates the rooster tail on the Yamaha 1992 Waverunner III. Can anyone tell me what the name is and where I can find one?

Re: Waverunner III - Rooster Tail Part

You need the visibility "spout". Parts #59 - 63 in this diagram: http://www.**********/parts/search/Y...201/parts.html Part #59 is the actual spout, but you also need the screws.

If you can't link to the above, go to BoatsNet, click on Yamaha parts, find your model, then click on "jet unit 1". For some reason this site won't let me link to BoatsNet site, or write the word "boatsnet" with a period between boat and net (afraid they will lose a sale I'm guessing). Just put in "boatsnet" into the "********" space above, and put a period between boat and net, then copy and past that URL and it will take you there.
    2010 Hurricane 2100 Sundeck (217 SD)
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FXHO Cruiser Waverunner

Comment

Re: Waverunner III - Rooster Tail Part

Ernest T

Thank you for the information.

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X