1989 Jetstar 1250

KaiBlaed

Cadet
Not sure what this thing is considered, a bit big to be in the jetski category and maybe too small to be a real boat. I was wondering if maybe someone had some kind of manual on it, or half a manual. I know nothing about how anything on this boat works and would love some reading material. Email removed

Last edited by a moderator:

KaiBlaed

Cadet
Re: 1989 Jetstar 1250

Ok well since nobody knows anything about a manual, does anyone on here own one of these?

z28se

Cadet

i have one, and im just as confused where do you get parts, not that i need anything but just in case.

jnwolfttx

Recruit

The 12.5 foot jetstars where made by Ultranautics. They also made the seaflash and wetbike. All three use the same engine and all most the same pump. The powerhead is a suzuki DT 60, bolt on flywheel cover.

Certified Parts Corp, CPC, has some of the parts. Lot of the parts are standard boat items, cables, controls, gauges, etc. Join the forum at wetbike.net and most of the info on the engine will work on the jetstar. CPC should also have parts manuals for the jetstars.

I bought one a few months back and have had wetbikes for several years now and love them all.

James
Baytown, TX

whitebogdan

Recruit

Ok well since nobody knows anything about a manual, does anyone on here own one of these?

Dear, do You have a manuel for jetstar 1250, year 1988? I cant find it. Thank You very much. Bogdan

Mod Edit - Email addy removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Wecome, whitebogdan.

Please start a new topic. This one is close to 6 years since it's been active. Also - No personal information in posts, - email, phone numbers, etc. This is for your protection. Thanks.